Property Management Services
Our full property management package is one of our most popular services, and it’s not hard to see why. We carry out all the work that goes along with letting a property, which means you’re free to relax and reap the rewards.
As you can see below, our property management services cover everything you need from the point of deciding to let your property, to the day your tenants move out.
- Valuing and marketing your property
- Carrying out tenant ID, credit and reference check
- Providing assured shorthold tenancy agreements
- Compiling a property inventory and schedule of condition (video option available)
- Checking tenants in, out and arranging tenancy renewals
- Reading the meters and notifying the service providers
- Collecting the monthly rent and issuing legal notices for non-payment
- Registering tenants’ deposits
- Carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Issuing gas safety certificates, energy performance certificates and electrical safety certificates
- Carrying out property maintenance and repairs
- Providing certificates of rent and expenditure for Inland Revenue annual tax returns
- Preparing documentation for deposit disputes involving The Dispute Services
- Preparing documentation for court proceedings including court attendance
For full details of our professional property management services, please take a look at our rental management page.
Throughout the process, we’ll ensure your property meets all the necessary safety regulations and complies with current property legislation. You can rest assured that your property will be in safe hands as we’ll be making regular visits to check everything is OK. These visits are a great time for the tenants to mention any potential maintenance issues before they become a serious problem, which we will, of course, discuss with you.
Every aspect of your rental is in our safe hands with our full property management package. We really do take care of everything. If you’d like to find out how this hassle-free, hands-off approach can work for you, call us today on 01908 535000 to arrange your free, no obligation consultation. Alternatively, you can contact us via our contact page or call into the office for a chat.
Letting Genie - letting agents for Milton Keynes - call today on 01908 535000