Tenancy Agreement Process
As with all letting agencies, there’s a tenancy agreement process we’ll need to go through before we can offer you the property. Don’t worry, it won’t take long and we’ll be able to do most of the work for you.
1) Call us on 01908 535000 to pay your administration fee
2) Fill in our online tenancy application
3) We’ll arrange your references
4) We’ll negotiate the terms of your rental agreement with your landlord
5) We’ll arrange for a legally binding tenancy agreement to be issued
6) We’ll arrange for your deposit to be collected
Your deposit will be held in a government protected deposit scheme, so you can rest assured that it’ll be safe.
Moving into your new home will be just as stress free as the rental agreement process. We’ll arrange for the meters to be read and your new suppliers to be notified. We’ll also provide you with a detailed inventory of your new home along with the condition of each piece of furnishing. If there are any items you’d like highlighted, we’ll take photos to back up any issues you have and minimise any disputes when you move out, whenever that might be.
Letting Genie - letting agents for Milton Keynes - call today on 01908 535000